How to get there ? Following tabs give you the different way to come at “Les passagers du vents”
Don’t hesitate also the send us a mail with the below form.
Have a nice and safe trip !
Highway A480 / E712 to Gap – Briançon
Take exit 8 “Stations de l’Oisans ”
Follow the N85 towards Briançon
Arrived at Vizille continue on the D091 up the valley of the Romanche and villages Gavet Rioupéroux , Livet , Bourg d’Oisans .
After Bourg d’Oisans continue on the D1091 towards Briançon for 4km .
At the end of the line, at a place called “Les Clapiers ” turn right on D230 towards Vénosc – St Christophe – La Berarde
Reached Vénosc , leaving D530 going back to left towards the village .
Up the road with 8 hairpins bends along the lines “La Ville”.
After the eighth turn at the fountain, turn left into “le chemin de Raou”.
The cottage is at the end of the path (red – orange house on the left).
Out of Briancon to Grenoble by the D1091
Up to the Col du Lautaret
Back down – through the Grave – Chambon Dam – down again and cross the Freney d’Oisans
Down to a place called “Les Clapiers”.
The D1091 turn right towards Bourg d’ Oisans
You leave here by turning left towards the D530 Vénosc – St Christophe
By train – get off at the station of Grenoble
To join Vénosc from Grenoble train station you can:>
- Rent a car or taxi
- Take the bus www.transisere.fr – Allo Trans -Isère 0820 08 38 38)
- Geneva International Airport – Shuttle Aérocar to Grenoble
- Grenoble Airport – v-regular shuttle to the station of Grenoble ( www.grenoble-airport.com )
- Airport Tourism Alpe d’Huez
- Address: Chemin du Raou 60-38520 VENOSC - GPS coordinates: 6 ° 06 '54 '' East / 44 ° 59' 32'' North
- +32 475 868 863